KME – THE COMPANY
WITH ITS 15 PRODUCTION PLANTS IN GERMANY, FRANCE, ITALY, SPAIN, CHINA AND THE USA, KME IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S LARGEST MANUFACTURERS OF COPPER AND COPPER ALLOY PRODUCTS.
KME offer innovative product solutions tailored to the respective individual requirements of our customers from the most various industrial sectors. KME is divided into three corporate divisions – the COPPER DIVISION (tube systems and rolled products), the SPECIAL DIVISION (special products) and the BRASS DIVISION (brass products) – and has a worldwide sales network. The structure of KME into its three divisions provides important prerequisites for concentrating on the different markets for the respective product groups. This enables customised solutions to be developed and exemplary engineering and services to be provided. The central headquarter of KME is in Osnabrück.
KME’s special products’ division additionally manufactures tube bundles (OSNALINE®) made of special corrosion resistant materials for hydraulic control systems.
- OSNALINE®Tube Bundles are pre-fabricated tube-runs with a protective outer plastic jacket
- Their main application field is for pneumatic and hydraulic pressure transmission over long distances
- Up to 19 different tubes and canals can be worked into a single bundle
- Can contain different components such as:
- Tubing of different dimensions and materials
- Heat tracing
- Electrical cables (power and signal)
- Steel ropes for traction release